Was John F. Kennedy Jr. Murdered? Judge For Yourself, But The Evidence Points To Yes
(FEDERALJACK) The report of the National Transportation Safety Board came out on August 8, 2000, 13 months after the plane crash of JFK Jr. It contradicts many of the lies pushed in the media. For example, the L.A. Times reported “The accident that killed Kennedy was caused by an inexperienced pilot .. the NTSB concluded in its final report” (LA TIMES, 7/7/00, page 1). In fact, the NTSB report shows that Kennedy was highly experienced (he had more than enough hours for an instructor’s license), he was described by his trainers as “excellent”, “methodical”, and “very cautious.” (NTSB report, page 3) The media say the visibility was poor. But the NTSB quotes the Tower manager at Martha’s Vineyard, where the plane went down, saying that there were “stars out” and visibility was “between 10 and 12 miles” (NTSB report, page 5). Why did the media lie? Why have they always lied about the murder of his father?
Down The Rabbit Hole w/ Popeye (09/14/2011) – The Assassination of JFK Jr.
1) The rescue: This is enormously important. The FAA radar tracked Kennedy’s plane crash. The U.S. Coast Guard has reported that Kennedy contacted the tower on his final approach. THIS IS ENORMOUSLY IMPORTANT!!! It means they would have known his plane was going down before it hit the water. FAA regulations require that a search begin immediately when a plane reports itself on final approach and does not land within 5 minutes. Yet it took them 14½ hours to send the first planes and boats to Martha’s Vineyard. (Boston Herald, 7/20/99 “Time gaps in early hours of search are beyond explanation” Jack Sullivan and David Talbot) (LINK5)WHY?
2) The plane: Kennedy’s plane had autopilot, capable of flying itself to within 100 feet of the airport. All a “cautious and methodical” pilot had to do was sit back and let the plane fly itself. (NTSB report, page 18)
3) The sabotage: Kennedy’s plane had a black box. No other private non-jet plane on earth had one. He knew they wanted to kill him and he wanted to make it hard. The NTSB, says the battery had been removed, destroying all record of conversation in the cockpit. (NTSB page 10) All planes have an Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT), which sends out a beacon signal in case of a crash. It took 5 days to locate Kennedy’s plane. Why? Was it missing? Disabled? The report says nothing. According to the NTSB report, the fuel valve had been turned to OFF (NTSB report, page 12). This valve had a safety device on it so that it could not accidentally be turned to OFF. Turning it off during flight would be suicide, since at top speed, the engine will die in 45 seconds!! Because the results are potentially deadly, the valve cannot be turned by accident. A safety-release button must be pushed down and held while turning the valve. This piece of evidence is the smoking gun. It is positive proof of foul play. Was Kennedy committing suicide? If he wasn’t, there can scarcely be any question but that he was murdered. So who turned the valve? Read on. Kennedy’s flight logbook is missing. (NTSB report, page 2) This will be seen as critical in one minute, because the logbook would have recorded the presence of a flight instructor on the plane. The media talked about a “graveyard spiral” and various forms of disorientation. The NTSB report describes Kennedy’s plane making two mild explainable maneuvers; and then the plan plunged drastically to the right and plummeted straight down, crashing 2600 feet in 45 seconds. It sounds like someone grabbed the controls and suddenly shoved the plane into the water. But this description of a suicide plunge is consistent with the “suicide” position of the fuel valve.
4) The flight instructor: All of the early reports said there was a flight instructor on the plane (e.g. The New York Times, Saturday July 17, 1999). Then the flight instructor disappeared from the reports. Kennedy very rarely flew at night without a flight instructor. Out of 310 hours of flight time, and 55 hours at night, he had only 45 minutes at night without an instructor. (LINK12)He was very cautious. He had his wife on board. It is almost unthinkable that he would not have taken an instructor.
5) Egypt Air 990: Two months later Egyptian Air flight 990, with 30 of the highest ranking members of the Egyptian military on board, crashed. (It was big news for several days. The pilot’s family and the Egyptian government objected to the NTSB finding that the pilot was committing suicide. “He was happily married. Muslims don’t commit suicide” etc.) This pilot had walked into the cockpit, said “Allah help me’, grabbed the controls, and tried to force the plane to crash. Three other pilots, grabbed him, and there was a struggle; he gave up, turned around, and he turned the fuel valve OFF.
The Assassination of JFK Jr.
Both pilots, Kennedy’s flight instructor and the Egyptian, were programmed, using hypnosis or other mind control, to act in exactly the same way. The CIA has settled lawsuits by victims of their mind control experiments, the MK Ultra program. One of the physicians, Dr. John Gittinger, Chief Psychologist of the CIA, tortured by his conscience, has come forward to expose the existence of these programs and their purpose: to create walking, pre-programmed human time bombs, set to go off on cue, taking out their intended victim.
Kennedy’s emergency locator was removed, the cockpit recorder was disabled, the flight log was taken, and the body of the flight instructor was removed. (But they forgot to return the fuel valve to ON!!) They delayed the rescue 14 hours to do it. They were waiting in the water for the plane to crash. Who was? Who indeed?
But why would anyone want to kill John Kennedy Jr.? He was planning to run for National office according to Newsweek and People. He told friends he would have run for Senate in New York, but let Hillary Clinton run instead. And he would have won. He was the most popular man in the US. And for good reason. He was a great guy. But he was the only Kennedy to ever acknowledge a conspiracy in his father’s death. He not only acknowledge it, he published an article by Oliver Stone, in his magazine, George, about assassination, conspiracies, and lying history books. Who would want to kill him? The people who killed his father had to kill him. Kennedy Jr. was going to go after them.