UN about to take control of the Internet, Forget SOPA – this is international control
(SQA) With people all over the world standing up to the tyranny of the banks through all the governments and the information getting out to others around the world…. The governments want to stop the information.
All the countries are actually ruled by the banks which are actually all owned by the same people. So they are now consolidating the power into the UN, so they don’t have the hassle of dealing with all the individual countries. The UN is seriously about to be the “One World Government.”
The UN is looking to be the “Police” of the internet with individual countries releasing their own control.
On Feb. 27, a diplomatic process will begin in Geneva that could result in a new treaty giving the United Nations unprecedented powers over the Internet. Dozens of countries, including Russia and China, are pushing hard to reach this goal by year’s end. As Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said last June, his goal and that of his allies is to establish “international control over the Internet” through the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), a treaty-based organization under U.N. auspices.
• Subject cyber security and data privacy to international control;
• Allow foreign phone companies to charge fees for “international” Internet traffic, perhaps even on a “per-click” basis for certain Web destinations, with the goal of generating revenue for state-owned phone companies and government treasuries;
• Impose unprecedented economic regulations such as mandates for rates, terms and conditions for currently unregulated traffic-swapping agreements known as “peering.”
• Establish for the first time ITU dominion over important functions of multi-stakeholder Internet governance entities such as the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the nonprofit entity that coordinates the .com and .org Web addresses of the world;
• Subsume under intergovernmental control many functions of the Internet Engineering Task Force, the Internet Society and other multi-stakeholder groups that establish the engineering and technical standards that allow the Internet to work;
• Regulate international mobile roaming rates and practices.
This is why the Congress and Senate didn’t care about the SOPA bill not getting through. The UN will control the internet.
It seems countries are now relinquishing individual sovereignty more and more to the UN. They are even discussing having a “One World Court” a “One World Regulatory Banking”.
In other words the “One World Government” is coming together via the UN.
Is this why they will attack all countries that are not willing to be part of the “One World Government?”