Susan Lindauer vs. The Capitol Hill Cowards & Fraudsters
(FEDERALJACK) There’s nothing Congress loves so much as a lie. Former CIA Asset and 9/11 Whistle blower, Susan Lindauer believes the Senate Intelligence Committee should investigate the abuse of Assets– like herself– engaged in terrorism investigations, including the embezzlement of $13 million from the 9/11 investigation. Discover what happened when she approached the offices of self proclaimed women’s right leaders, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Sen. Barbara Mikulski, both leading Democrats on the Intelligence Committee. The truth scares Congress. Susan Lindauer scares Congress because her story exposes major leadership fraud on anti-terrorism and national security.
Or you can donate to help her educate our law makers below:
Senator Dianne Feinstein, Chair of Senate Intelligence Committee
Senator Barbara Mikulski, Maryland
Senator Ron Wyden, Oregon (only residents)
Senator Mark Warner, Virginia (only residents)
Tell Senators it’s their job to provide oversight of the intelligence community. Let them know that America’s watching.
Susan Lindauer’s Credentials as a U.S. Intelligence Asset:
* 400 Weekly Meetings with CIA Handler, Dr. Richard Fuisz, starting Sept. 1994
* 640 Weekly Meetings with Defense Intelligence Handler, Paul Hoven, starting August, 1993
* 150 to 170 Meetings with Iraq’s Ambassador and senior diplomats at the United Nations in New York, from August 1996 through March, 2003
* 150 to 170 Meetings with Libya’s Ambassador and senior diplomats at the United Nations in New York, from May 1995 through March, 2003
1) Communicated advance warning about the 9/11 attack in spring & summer, 2001, including phone calls to Attorney General John Ashcroft’s office and Office of Counter-Terrorism August 8-9, 2001
2) As back channel to Iraq and Libya at the United Nations from 1995 to 2003, secured cooperation from both governments for the 9/11 investigation*- Demanded and received Iraq’s consent for an FBI Task Force to operate in Baghdad as of Feb. 2001, per CIA demand after bombing of the U.S.S. Cole in Oct. 2000. Secured new invitation in December, 2001
* Arranged for a high level Mukhabarat agent to assist FBI as liaison on anti-terrorism, supremely dangerous work identifying terrorists who had entered Iraq, when, where they were staying, who they were meeting
* At request of my CIA team, Special Mukhabarat agent coordinated capture of terrorist Abu Nidal in Baghdad in July, 2002— delivered March, 2002
* Iraq offered financial documents and banking transactions of Al Qaeda figures after 9/11. GOP leaders refused to accept documents
* Arranged Iraq’s agreement to allow FBI to interview Mr. Al Anai, the diplomat who allegedly met Mohammad Atta in Prague in May, 2001. GOP leaders refused to conduct interview after making demand on CNN.
3) As back channel to Iraq, spearheaded preliminary talks to resume U.N. weapons inspections with Ambassador Dr. Saeed Hasan and other senior diplomats. Talks were conducted from November, 2000 through February, 2002, culminating in trip to Baghdad in March, 2002. Personally handed weapons inspections agreement off to the U.N. Security Council.
4) In my back channel role, won Iraq’s agreement for comprehensive peace framework that included weapons inspections, cooperation with global anti-terrorism AND ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Iraq promised first tier oil concessions to U.S. Oil Corporations in all new exploration and development leases. Also promised rights to join existing leases held by other countries on a second and third tier basis.
* Demanded and won Iraq’s agreement to give the LUKoil Contract held by Russia to U.S. oil companies instead
* Demanded and won Iraq’s agreement to give preferential contracts, post-sanctions, to U.S. Corporations in telecommunications, health care, hospital equipment and pharmaceuticals.
* Demanded and won Iraq’s agreement to buy 1 million American-manufactured automobiles every year for 10 years. This would require imports from the U.S., not licensing of technology. That would have created thousands of high-paying Union jobs in the Rust Belt of America.
* Demanded and won Iraq’s agreement to allow all U.S. corporations to return to Baghdad after sanctions, operating at the same level of market share as before the first Gulf War in 1990.
5) Established contact with Libyan diplomats at the United Nations in May, 1995 at a time when Libya was a paranoid, pariah nation in complete isolation. Started negotiations for the Lockerbie Trial. Active until hand over in March, 1999.
6) Engaged in classified strategy to persuade Gaddafi to evict terrorists from the sanctuary of Libya’s borders. Accomplished by 1999. Extremely complicated and sensitive in the current crisis.
7) Conducted one of the very first terrorism investigations of Osama bin Laden in 1998— BEFORE the Dar es Salaam/Nairobi bombings. Purpose was to establish whether bin Laden would receive technical support from Libya and Iraq
8) Gave advance warning about the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole, based on intelligence from Baghdad. Notified Yemen’s Deputy Ambassador at the United Nations, Mr. Al Sindi, one week before the attack and mapped out President Saleh’s cooperation.
9) Gave advance warning about the 1993 World Trade Center attack to Tunisian diplomat, Mr. Mounir Adhoum, in Washington.