(TRUTHSTREAM MEDIA) In this second episode of Truthstream News, Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton expose the phony pretenses behind a massive corporate takeover in Africa and the rest of the world – as well as other examples of Trojan Horse philanthropic aid on the international scene.
We also finally finished Corntamination! (Long time fans: remember that from last summer?) Woooot!
In this episode:
- Aaron sells the world on international food aid at the hands of the planet’s foremost billionaires
- Melissa presents evidence to support her hypothesis that working for the highest echelon of the federal government turns people into bridge trolls
- The duo breakdown the recent U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit and what’s really driving all this “foreign aid”
- John Kerry tells starving Africans not to build any new farms, just to plant some GMO, while Obama informs young African leaders that we can’t live in a world where everybody has a nice house and air conditioning because the planet will “boil over”
- Melissa discovers the benefits of water fluoridation
- In a special investigative report, Truthstream follows the trail of biopharming, where science is using genetically engineered crops to growing pharmaceutical and vaccine components. Some of these medications are developed to be eaten directly as food. (Remember Prodigene and Epicyte?)
- and Janet Yellen receives a Letter to the NWO.
(FEDERALJACK) An innocent elderly woman’s home was raided by SWAT when she was suspected of using the internet to trash-talk and post threats toward the local police. In response, gun-wielding assailants breached her doors and windows in a violent search for electronic evidence. The hair-raising incident took place at the household of Louise Milan on Powell Street. It was the place where she and her husband had raised their six children, and had lived for three decades. On June 21, 2012, the solitude of the familial home was shattered — along with numerous doors and window panes.
(ABC NEWS) Students going back to school in Dubuque, Iowa, are going to find it a little harder to slack off in gym.
Public middle and high school students will have to wear heart rate monitors in gym class to make sure they are actually being physically active.
“It will be a large portion of their grade, because we want to grade them on what they’re actually doing in our class,” Dubuque Schools Athletic and Wellness Director Amy Hawkins toldABC News.
Teachers will use the information collected from the heart rate monitors to write report cards.
“It really takes the opinion out of things,” Hawkins said. “You know it’s not really ‘I think your kid is doing this and this in class.'”
(FEDERALJACK) Foreign Policy magazine just did a report called “The Big Lie Americans Tell Themselves,” which details a history of American non-intervention into genocides around the world. Even though historically the US sucks at actually helping people overcome genocidal maniacs, it likes to position itself as the world’s big hero, who will come in and fix everything. RT’s The Resident discusses why that is a vile, dangerous misrepresentation of the truth.