41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11
Alan Miller of Patriots Question 9/11 has a new roundup entitled:
“41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11 – Official Account of 9/11: “Terribly Flawed,” “Laced with Contradictions,” “a Joke,” “a Cover-up””
Click here to see the roundup.
The counterterrorism officials speaking out include, by way of example only:
* Terrell (Terry) E. Arnold, MA – Former Deputy Director, Office of Counter-Terrorism and Emergency Planning, U.S. State Department. Former Chairman, Department of International Studies, National War College. Graduate of the National War College. Retired Senior Foreign Service Officer of the U.S. Department of State.
* William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer. Former Director of the CIA’s Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world. 29-year CIA veteran.
* Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former member of the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. 20-year Air Force career.
* Robert David Steele – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 – 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.
* Wayne Madsen – Former U.S. Navy Intelligence Officer, specialist in electronic surveillance and security. Formerly assigned to the National Security Agency and the State Department. Currently, investigative journalist, nationally distributed columnist, and author. http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Madsen
Check it out for yourself!